Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Update 02.023 - Inventory System
Posted on June 30th, 2015 02:01 PM ESTmedieval engineers steam updates
Inventory system was added in this update. Players now have the ability to store items from the containers inside the player's inventory and see the full content of the storage containers. Additionally, we have added more construction models for blocks used in survival building, including the first batch of roof tiles. Also, players can't build on top of unfinished models anymore. Stay tuned for more survival features in future updates!
- inventory system ("I" button)
- more construction models for blocks (survival building)
- added confirmation screen before exiting the lobby in castle siege
- fixed player can't build on unfinished construction models anymore
- fixed problematic placing blueprints close to each other
- fixed better detection of timbers and large stones
- fixed texture on generated object GeneratedWoodSideCornerIn_Mir
Source : http://forum.keenswh.com/threads/update-02-023-inventory-system.7363782/