Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
24/7 East Coast Survival
|Hostname||24/7 East Coast Survival|
|Status||Checked 2 minutes ago|
|Players||6 / 24|
|Location||United States of America|
|Version||Medieval Engineers Dedicated Se 0.6.2.35436|
|Map||24/7 East Coast Survival|
|Registered since||February 7th, 2018 08:27 AM EST|
|Last update||February 18th, 2018 12:36 PM EST|
East Coast Survival is a gaming community of mature individuals looking to take a break from the real world, have fun, and survive in sandbox survival games. We are a friendly group always seeking more members to chat with and enjoy a stress-free gaming environment!
Join us on Discord to keep up with the latest news and information about this group!
24/7 East Coast Survival – Medieval Engineers
Our 24/7 East Coast Survival Medieval Engineers server abides by the following rules and regulations.
Our server features the Trading Post mod, which allows you to buy and sell goods at a trader. We have setup marketplace locations around the map.
• DRC Marketplace: Darios C,3 – A,3
If you would like to host a marketplace, please contact Capsuna on Discord.
• Be polite, mature, and do not harass any players.
• Profanity is not allowed.
General Gameplay Rules
• No claiming land within 2 blocks of another house’s claimed land.
• Do not bury your land claim blocks!
• The marketplace is a SAFE ZONE! If you PvP in the marketplace you will get banned!
• Drama is not allowed! This is not Bachelor in Paradise! If you have a problem with someone, speak to them privately!
• Players are encouraged to post 'No Trespass' 'No Hunting' and/or 'Private Property' signs. Violating Private Property may result in fines and/or imprisonment, provided that the owner of the sign posted property has a sufficiently secured and food stocked Dungeon.
Player versus Player (PvP) rules
• No raiding new players, let them have a chance.
• No Offline Raiding! Don't even think about it!
• Unclaimed areas are considered as free for all.
• Stealing from other players is allowed if you can access their storage without damaging walls, doors, etc. to get to the chests.
• Sieging is considered an act of War.
• To declare war, you must formally announce on Discord and in game that you are declaring war. Both parties get 1 hour of prep time before combat can start.
• Both warring houses must be online to PvP/siege.
• Player vs Player is allowed anywhere, anytime if it doesn't involve sieging, Sieging requires war to be declared.
Hosted Server Specs
Intel Xeon E5-1620 v3 3.5GHz
32GB DDR4 ECC RAM
256GB M.2 SSD with 4500MB/s Read 3200MB/s Write speeds.
Gigabit Connection located near Boston, MA
If you have questions or need help, the best way to go about getting help would be to join Discord and message one of the admins. If you have a mod request, post it on the Discord suggestions channel and we will review it. Keep in mind, no mods will be added with a file size larger than 8MB.
If you enjoy this server or other servers I host, I appreciate donations. There is an unbelievable amount of time that goes into managing game servers! All donations received will go back into the server, as RAM, HDDs, or Diapers.... If you wish to donate, please contact me on Discord! Thanks!!